28.8.13

Untitled_3


I'm twenty days late with this, I know, but I took part in that thing
they call Copenhagen Fashion Week. On friday I went on Danish TV to talk
trends and if everything turns out as the catwalks predict, I can't wait! Even though
it already has kind of started, we are going to be playing a lot more around with
different materials in very sporty cuts. I not sure why, but wearing materials like neoprene
and laces is just so much more fun and inspiring - it allows you to blur the lines
between right and wrong and you can end up a much more personal look.
I really think that the new Danish designers have a lot to offer
in this area!
First of all the two menswear designers Asger Juel Larsen and Jean//phillip showed a lot
of bare skin but certainly a great amount of relaxed sportswear pieces with a slight feminine
touch to some of the styles also. Finally somebody is challenging the Danish menswear. Once
again Anne Sofie Madsen put her technical skills and mechanic motocross-inspired womenswear
on the catwalk. Freya Dalsjö topped off and ended the week for me with an only
three-model-catwalk lead by Lindsey Wixson. A very intense line of
Bauhaus-inspired robes that kept adding materials and volume.
Absolutely amazing!

.. And with fashion week out of the way for this time, I'm ready to embrace the fall!

1 kommentar:

  1. Glad to know there's more muscular dystrophy bloggers in this community. I have MD and I'm glad I'm joining in on this blogging activity. Keep up the good work! and it's truly inspiring what you do, while looking great!

    SvarSlet