27.8.12

IMG_0879

IMG_0844

IMG_0842

IMG_0847

IMG_0876

IMG_0858


It's time for the last post about Copenhagen Fashion Week for now, right? Well, this crazy summer  has been all about the ups and downs. After feeling rather uninspired for a while, I'm finally back fully recharged. I'm quite busy and doing a lot of exciting projects. This coming weekend I'm doing a speech about personal style and after that I need to focus on the up coming exhibition I'm contributing to along with Henrik Vibskov and many other nordic stylists, writers and designers. Very excited!

 Besides the show I've already blogged about I also loved Freya Dalsjö, Anne Sofie Madsen, Tabernacle Twins and Stine Goya - very talented and innovative ladies! I had some absolutely fabulous days! The third outfit was a second hand blazer and brooch, a Topman jumper, Zara trousers and a new hit on my shoe-shelf; the Christian Pellizzari sandals with American Apparel socks. 


IMG_0863

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar