6.6.12

silvius_utopia_2

Pictures by Hanna af Ekström - just after the catwalk


The show I was styling last week in Göteborg was a collaboration between one of the most inspiring organisation I've ever worked with, Utopia, and Myrorna, a local four story second hand shop with loads to choose from. As the name suggests Utopia wants to make sure that everyone is welcome everywhere completely without obstacles and could I take part in a more beautiful vision? Abso-fucking-lutely no! I loved every minute working with so beautiful people over piles of clothes, make up and a drink or five. A perfect way to work and I'm well excited for my next one!


Backstage pictures from the show is on my Facebook fanpageCheck out Instagram - henriksilvius for more pictures of my days in Sweden.


silvius_utopia4

silvius_utopia3

Billede_uden_navn

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar