23.12.10

Photobucket

So we are about the wine again. It's really nice to shoot anything but what it really is about. Cheese and redwine. Damn wine. Lovely wine. In our family it has become an established tradition that we either eat sushi or cheese platter little eve - eh, the day before christmas? Or is it the official christmas eve? What is this evening actually called? - fuck, you know what it all is about. No matter, fantastic night with the little family! Actually, I'm in great christmas mood this year. Normally I tend to be a little slow and start to like Last Christmas once again on the second day of christmas, but it's not this year. Don't know why, but my corny jingle bell mood started way before december. I like it and I know that the next hours only can boost my mood. Perfect!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar